Exhibitor Prize T's & C's
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
South MACH 2019 – New Exhibitor Prize.
- To be eligible to enter you must not have previously exhibited at SouthMACH
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected email or incomplete entries.
Only one entry per company will be accepted.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and used on South Mach social channels and website.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request
- Prize includes the reimbursement of your SouthMACH 2019 contracted exhibition space of 10.08m2 and up to a maximum value of $5,000 incl. GST
- Only entries received by the closing date of 1st May 2019 will be accepted and the prize will be drawn on 31st May 2019.
- Winners will be notified by XPO Exhibitions and published across SouthMACH social channels and at www.southmach.co.nz.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, XPO Exhibitions and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize does not cover travel costs or any other expenses.