Fuji Xerox is the New Zealand supplier of 3D Systems full portfolio of 3D Printing solutions. Fuji Xerox supports more customers in New Zealand with 3D technology than any of other company.
3D Systems is the inventor of 3D Printing and offer the full digital thread including design, manufacturing, software, hardware and scanning solutions. They offer the most comprehensive portfolio encompassing 7 technologies and 120 different materials.
By selecting Fuji Xerox as your 3D solution provider, your company will be confident in dealing with an ethical organisation that will deliver an extremely competitive and effective solution for your print needs.
Fuji Xerox is able to provide customers with 3D Printers and scanning solutions which complement or replace traditional methods of designing new products. 3D printing reduces the time and cost of producing parts directly from digital input.
- Print sacrificial patterns in precision-cast able plastics.
- Print high-definition concept models, assemblies and prototypes in durable plastics, clear plastic or flexible elastomeric materials.
- CMYK full-colour 3D printing ideal for stop motion animation, professional model shops, architects, consumer product design, digital manufacturing, fine art
- Direct Metal Printing: Transform complex assemblies that take hundreds of hours to machine and assemble into a single high value part printed in hours or days.
- High precision, high throughput direct metal printing for critical applications requiring complex, chemically-pure Titanium, Stainless Steel or Nickel super alloy parts.
Fuji Xerox has considerable local experience in designing and delivering successful and proven solutions for both the corporate, retail and educational sector as well as to large scale public sector sites.
When you engage with us you have the security of knowing that we are the partner of choice for some of New Zealand‘s most complex organisations.
Our customer service network comprises of 230 employees across 22 branches nationwide and our regional support centres. Every one of our people, works directly for us.